New game?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Slilent, Jun 6, 2015.

1. So kinda burnt out on destiny for now kinda wonder what game can I play while not playing that

2. Witcher, eso, rogue legacy

3. Any other game that's not destiny

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Roll up a fatty and explore nature.

5. New elders scroll for ps4 out June 9th

6. Witcher/arkham knight, pay day2 re-releasing this month also.

7. Why are you not already playing The Witcher III?

8. I don't know what system you game on, or what games you
    have played already- but I gave up Destiny when I picked up Dying Light, so maybe that.

9. PC or what console?

10. Came here to say witcher 3, saw people already came

11. Bro as everyone already said... It's all about witcher 3

12. not much nature in my part the city :(

13. If you're a smoker and haven't played Civ 5 you're absolutely missing out. 

That game is a mind playground.  Only game I can play for 5+ hours as an adult.  

14. Path of Exile

15. Battlefield 4
    Starcraft 2

-yuri

16. #17 Dryice, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    Get Spintires from the Steam summer sale so I have someone to play with drunk (my buddy got it too, but who knows how often he'll be on).

edit: Oh shit Destiny... not of the PCMR.

17. Path of Exile is a good choice. Easy to get into, hard to master. I started a Templar for the first time the other night and have had a blast.

Torchlight 2 is also hours of fun. It's what I expected Diablo 3 to be, but with it's own spin on the ARPG formula.

EVE Online has endless hours of enjoyable PvP content. I love blowing shit up and being blown up by shit.

18. Just started the new Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hackers Memory. And despite the overly long name, its just as good as the previous one.

These are some of the few games ill buy day one, as a sign of support and because im a huge digimon fan/digimon games have been killing it the last few years.

Also try to start Gravity Rush 2 since it finally hit the sales with a hefty cut in price. Should be playing Xenoblade 2 best gifts for gamblers but I'm having too much fun with my new surround sound kit, friggin love it (when I finally got it working after almost two days of tinkering with it).

Then going to try to play some Halo:MCC,also later in the day Mortal Kombat XL.