Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New game show!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sloppyjoe, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Nice yo!

I thought for sho that would stump the hell out of ya'll. It is not a must you only play if you think you are good enough.
    "You still don't know what you're dealing with do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility. "

Get that ? come wit it. JOE>

2. Bone Thugs & Harmony - Lets Ride & Get High

3. Come on people don't quit now this was just getting fun.... JOE>:D

4. Damn i must smoke to much(no such thing) I didnt know any of those

5. I guess no one can guess the last one I posted? :confused: :confused: :confused:

6. Alien?

7. That was great! O.k. I must let this thread die, unless you wnat it to continue. If so just write your quotes and see who can get them. I'm spent. It was fun though. JOE>:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

Hands accross the gc yo! LOL

8. Heres one

"we ride together, we die together"

one of my favorites movies

9. wack