Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New game show!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sloppyjoe, Mar 16, 2006.

1. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Smoke weed every day!"

Guess this quote, and win sweet bragging rights on this thread. Be the 1st to guess and you win. Simple rules for a simple game. 1st contestant come on down!:hello:

2. Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre foo!

Edit: Yea thats right! I'm the shit! Haha! So fucking blitzed!

3. if you wanna be technical, its

Dr. Dre - The Next Episode (feat. Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg)
    Album: Chronic 2001
    Nate Dogg is the one singing that line at the end of the song.

4. I beleive that is Dave Chappelle. Or the Dr. Dre song.

5. [quote name='GreenLantern420']I beleive that is Dave Chappelle.

We have a winner, I was talking about Dave, sorry guys forgot about the mix up with Dr. dre. JOE>

P.S. "Who took the gem out of your donut?"

"You Tommy, you took the gem out of my donut!"

Guess Who? Or what movie at least. JOE>

6. Wow! that was sweet, I guess I have to up the game.

"Why? Because He's smaat, he knows this guy ain't goin nowhere... Where you goin, NOWHERE!"
    Try this on for size. JOE>

7. The rookie detetctive(forget name) in The Boondock Saints

8. Yes you r correct sir. Mad bragging rights for these sweet movie buffs. Check it!

Getting a little harder......
    "Let's Ride"

Try that on and see how it fits! JOE>:confused:

9. if im not mistaken dr. dre and snoop dogg dont begin with hey, hey, hey

10. Thank you sir for clearing that up. How about a little guess on the latest quote. Someone, if not everyone has seen this mivie. If you need hints just ask. JOE>

11. im pretty sure the phrase "lets ride" has been in many movies. :confused_2:

12. How's this the character who is saying "Lets ride". His nickname in this movie was Memphis. JOE>:confused:

13. i wanna say Randall in Gone in Sixty Seconds

14. do u mean jam??

15. Mr. cage in gone in 60, Good eye. You guys are making this so easy lets kick it up a notch.

"I do. 'Til you and I die, and die, and die again. 'Til death do us part."

Now lets test the best JOE>:D

16. Natural Born Killers, quote by Mallory

17. Sweet! Next in line........ This next little bit will give away a little age on some.

"What ever you do, don't fall asleep!"

I know I know it is a little easy but I just want to see who can get it first. JOE>:hello:

18. this is the last time im answereing because i feel like a jerk, but all my hours of watching movies are finally paying off haha, Nancy in Nightmare on Elm Street