New Fumed Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by LetsGeek, Jul 26, 2011.

1. So I was at a head shop and saw this pipe and wasn't even planning on getting a new piece but it was 11 dollars after tax and just had to have it. It is only like 3 inches. So its really small but I like it. It is american blown and very thick. The sploches are a deep red and very random in placement. That is why I love this thing. It is definitely fumed (color changing) because it has that glossy, almost cloudy, look on the inside clear parts. Also, when I held a led light up to it, the clear part turned blue so I'm super stoked to smoke it. The only problem is I can't smoke until the winter because of my job...oh well. It will be a righteous homecoming indeed. What do you all think? And no, I don't have a name for it yet.

Attached Files:

2. The Red Death is a name that comes to mind when I look at this. I've never owned any color changing glass, I'll have to pick something up. Treat her well and she'll return the favor. :)