New from Utah, wassup?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rayrox17, Apr 10, 2011.

1. #1 rayrox17, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    Hello peeps :wave: My name's Ray and I live in Utah. I've been smoking for 4 months and I've had some bad times but mostly great times with weed. I just wanted to see if anyone in here is from Utah, and if you are, what part?
    Tis all for now, thanks
    :smoke:

2. not from Utah bro, but I go down there summer aha wwaaayyyy down south, nephi

3. Ahh yes Nephi.. never been there lol.. I live in the northern part.. Utah can be boring unless you like the outdoors A LOT.

4. yeah my friends own some land in the mountains so we go up there like every night on our quads and make like smores and blow up shit x) like full soda cans, a can of veet, firecrackers, lighters. we didn't know the soda can was gonna explode so we just sat near the fire and like boom and we all got burned. it was funnier like a week later.

I still gotta scar on my thigh from where a bee stung me while I was riding one evening.

ahhh memories lmao sorry :p

5. Haha wow that sounds like fun

so how long you been tokin up?

6. I live in Northern Utah too along the Wasatch Front. All I can say is FUCK UTAH. I wanna get the fuck outta here ASAP. Know what I'm saying?

7. #7 briannabanana, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    3 years I think? around there lol not long tho I still don't know my right from left with shit like bongs and pipes aha :p

you?

8. #8 briannabanana, Apr 11, 2011
    lmao yaddamean? sometimes when there is NOTHING TO FUCKING DO! and everyone in the little fucking town is at church? -________- yeah I only stay 3-4 weeks during summer

9. dude from kentucky, anyone had problems with the mobile app, lightina bowl of dat blueberry ,,,,ky reps chronic

10. Utah is kick ass for about 6 months of good weather, and quickly turns to hell on earth for winter.

I live in utah too, in utah county.

11. hello. are you a mormon? :D

12. Yeah dude I wanna get the hell out of here too

Haha i see.. for about 4 months now..Ahh.. I remember my first hit haha :smoke:

pass dat shit :smoke::smoke:

Dude I agree. The weather's like bipolar. It snows in the morning, rains in the afternoon, and is sunny in the evening. I live in Utah county too

Haha.. I used to believe in it at first, until I did some research on my own I'm not really into any religion (maybe Buddhism a little lol)... the only actual reason I went though was because I had to, my parents were strict mormons. They still kinda are but they let me choose now..so its all pretty chill.. anyways bout to load a bowl PEACE :p

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

13. #13 briannabanana, Apr 11, 2011
    yup my first hit got me so high all I could do was lay in my empty blow up pool and enjoy the summer clouds lmao

14. Oh nice, what city? Haha I'm in the same boat. Parents were super mormon, and I kinda faked it since I was probably 13. Now they don't really care what I do, as long as I don't do it at family gatherings or try to get my siblings to do it.

15. Haha yeah my parents are the same. My brother smokes too and my parents know, but they don't know I do..lol.. I live in Spanish Fork, WBU?

16. from tooele here

17. Sandy here.

18. Im in Sandy too! We should totally all chill.

I love Utah weather! Love the snow:) I also love the bipolarness of it. Means you can enjoy every season and you get the variety. Variety is the spice of life;) LOL. So how's everyone doing today?

19. Sandy/Draper here.
    We need a sesh.

20. Sounds like it man. I'm close by.