New from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Beefstew0830, Oct 22, 2010.

1. I am from West Virginia... but half my family is from the Waynesville/Maggie Valley/Asheville area.

2. hi from charlotte nc

3. well im in spruce pine, NC about an hour from asheville. HELLO EVERYONE! how is everyone doing today?

4. i am from humboldt county... expect much higher quality out here in NC VERY shortly...

5. is that a promise? i hope so :yay:

6. yo im from charlotte also. welcome. i had some super dank from raleigh once. shit smelled like christmas trees.

7. yea man i live in Raleigh too whos trying to smoke im out though:(

8. I'm in j-ville. It's almost laughable.
    The bud is so terrible here it makes me depressed,
    I'm not used to this.... @_@
    Anyone nearby that knows what's good? haha.

9. WHats up ppl. Im from durham. smoking good out here even tho all i see out here is that brick weed. i usually get my dank out in Raleigh tho shout outs to erryone thats from raleigh too!

10. Im from cali, but ive lived in jacksonville for a few years now, and the bud round here is hit or miss...in jvill, that is. The best i got was some stuff called 'arizona'. High grade mids, i think it was. but a Quarter for 50, i couldnt complain.

11. I can get good bud. Honestly.
    It's not as good as I'm used to, but it's still not bad.
    Definitely not mid-grade, it's from cali....mostly kush and what have you.
    I just wish it wasn't so....rare. o_O

12. yea i bought some good mids called arizona too i get 1.5 for 5

13. All I saw were the Cali folk. 'Bout time the Carolina's came into play.
    We need some more VA folk though. I used to get Quarters for 20$ back when from Chapel Hill. Good old UNC.

Welcome to the forums-
    Looks like you've been welcomed sufficiently though.

14. :confused: come to my house then :smoke: Ive lived in whitethorn CA and eugene or and to tell u the truth there is just as high quality bud here as there just not as much of it:smoke: I live in boone now.anyway im glad u think so highly of yourself u sound like all the yankees that come down here to show us a thing or two.

15. C-Town (CARY) for a while, bout to head to UNC next year. Is it just me or did it suddenly get dry in Cary.. :(:(:(:(:(:(:( like what my id says.. it blows. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

16. It's that summer dry heat man :(

17. Chapel Hill? I have family that lives there.. my Aunt is the Head Nurse of radiology at UNC.

18. hellow :) im from sanford