New from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Beefstew0830, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Hi! I'm new to GC and live in Pinehurst (blah!)

2. What's up I'm from creedmoor. Guess there is alot of people on here from NC. I been looking around for some head shops I heard about curious goods but haven't made it out there yet. Haven't smoked in about 3 years but I have lost my job which means no more worry about random tests. Shitty part is I don't have any hook ups. I'm sure that will work itself out though ;)

3. Hello everyone! Charlotte right here :hello:

4. Raleighwood here.

5. Cary here.. anyone know how I'd be able to get some cheap mids?

6. 252 representin, near the beach. new to the area, plagued by crazy virginia tourists that drive like tards.

7. what up
    704 charlotte here

8. 828 in the house :smoke:

9. Whats up man i watch WRAL news.... EastCoast:metal:

10. 828 Boone area here. Originally from the 704 Monroe area.

Toke on NC! :smoke:

11. i just graduated from app in december:D

12. Oh shit i was born in Monroe in '81....

13. :hello:bOONE AREA. AND IM NEW TO gc. YO I GRADUATED FROM APP STATE IN 2009. AND I DIDNT KNOW MY CAP LOCKS WAS ON.

14. What school did you go to if i may ask?

15. For those in the 919.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm about to get really high.[​IMG]

16. ^^^ Raliegh, durham or chapel hill?

17. I'm in the 919, and have definitely seen some buds like that circulating around. I even just finished off my ounce. Oh, and that reminds me.. Hi, everyone! I'm right outside of Clayton. East Coast isn't so bad. :smoke:

18. Just outside of all three. That stuff has made it rounds, it's even in the 252 area as well. It's great bud indeed. Nirvana Ice is the strain, some call it Fire and Ice, tho.

19. Whatup from Knightdale :smoking: