New from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Beefstew0830, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Pretty awesome, we got a good 5-6 inches, loved how it started snowing close to midnight on the 24th

2. Greetings to all NC folks! 828 here..whats up?

Nothing finer in North Carolina!!

3. Damn! I can't believe how many people on here are from the 828 haha, I was starting to think I was the only on here from around here haha

4. Wow, alot of NC people on here. I'm just outside Charlotte and still getting the lay of the land around here. Glad to see so many ppl from the area though.

5. damn, 828 has a lot of people on here!

919, STEP UP!!

6. Just moved from GA to NC a few months ago. So I guess I'm reppin' 919 now too :wave:

To be honest, it kind of sucks - don't know too many people so I've been dry since I've gotten here. Haven't got any connects yet, but still trying! From the looks of it on GC, theres some pretty good stuff here.

Sigh :eek:

7. nice! welcome to the capital city! (area code, anyway...)

you go to school?

8. We should set up a gathering some time in the spring. I'm repping the 919 as well. Spend most my spring and summer on Kerr Lake.

9. ahh straight from roanoke & chapel hill here. right off 15/501

10. Welcome. Fayetteville/Sanford area here. Although its difficult to find around here I toke as much as possible. Glad there is some cool NC people here. Anyone ever seen Green Crack in this state? That stuff sounds amazing.

11. I also live in Chapel Hill :wave:

12. me to right off the ol tunnel road.

13. I know we have more people from the 252 area, who else?

14. I am. what part you from?

15. Durham is the best :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRjoqr52D3g]YouTube - LiLa - Out With a Bang[/ame]

16. Nothing is durtier that the durty D

17. Greenville.
    You?

18. anyone know some legit dealers near asheville?

19. Another good song about NC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E&ob=av2el]YouTube - Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel [Official Music Video][/ame]

20. yep...