New from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Beefstew0830, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Hi there everyone. :wave: I just joined after a few weeks of lurking because the community seems nice and knowledgeable.

Anyone live in NC? Sometimes I feel like the only one that doesn't live in California...

2. Hey welcome, im from the Charlotte area.

3. Hi beefstew! I live in Raleigh. Smoking some good bud over in Chapel Hill?

4. There is a huge number of people from NC here.

[​IMG]

lol.

5. I'm still a student, so it could stand to be a whole lot better. :p There is definately good stuff that I can get some times when I'm feeling rich though.

6. Greetings!
    i too reside in the state of North Carolina.

Greenville to be specific, your in Raleigh area right?

7. Chapel Hill is south of Durham, which is northwest of Cary and Raleigh. Its about a 40-50 minute drive.

8. whuddup! i live in raleigh too!

9. nice to see you here
    glad to make friends with you!

10. I just joined right now and im from Hickory haha
    Nice to see some people from NC on here

11. I'm from carrboro NC. If you want to chill i hang on Franklin St. all the time so please hit me up :DD

12. Its nice to see so many people from NC. What kind of stuff does everyone have? Good middies are $5 a g and some dank is closer to $10-20 depending if it's "name brand".

13. high... Just joined.. Hello tarhills..I'm in the queen city getting ready to start busting seeds.

14. we get really good mids for 35 an 8th in raleigh

15. whats up guys from florida getting ready to move there being of 2011 been growing hydro here for about 8 years and finally decieded to move and not contiune to press my luck if you what I mean lol The laws down here make it feel like your raping/killing someone if you get caught. I heard the if you get caught growing same amounts of plants there they only give u up to 12 months can someone verify Im thinking about moving to hickory Would love to pick some of you growers brain for info Thanks

16. Whatsup guys I just moved into the area wake county to be specific and looking for some people to chill with. Anyone skate out there? Any good free parks around?

17. i am definatly fom the cali. but welcom:smoke:

18. excellent, i live in raleigh too- i'm glad north carolina has at least a few interesting people in it.

19. from raleigh....but a student in greenville right now !

20. Really, I'm northeast of raliegh and mids goes for about 35 a quarter here. There's some bad ass blueberry floating around right now for 50 an eighth. This is also my first post.