new freeek glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pretzel, Aug 19, 2009.

1. #1 pretzel, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
    picked this up for 160, will post better pics soon

*edit- its covered in electroplated copper, just thought i say cause you cant really tell from the picture

Attached Files:

2. Can't really tell what it looks like. Better pics?

3. 160!? steal!!

4. That is an absolute STEAL for that piece.

5. Dude..... I am in absolute shock that you got that bubbler for 160.
    At least it is a bubbler right? Dry piece possibly?

6. that piece is siiiick. things got me trippin just lookin at it. id be afraid to let anyone smoke out of that, it would be a shame to see it get broke!

nice pick up tho!

7. its sick as hell but i woulda got a gooooood ass bong for that much

but sick peice man.

8. ya its a dry piece, and ya i got it at this like tiny smoke shop in my town, the guy that runs it totally didnt know what this piece was lol

9. you can't get a goooooooood bong brand new for 160.

10. Nice glass looks pretty sweet, but you should post better pictures.

11. very nice dry piece did the guy at the store know that freeek blew the pipe

12. A Freeek for 160?!?! Geeze lucky.....From the picture it doesn't look much like his work that I've seen, but could be wrong. Post some more pics :D

13. wooow. SUPER good deal for a freeek piece like that! Almos has a bearclaw-esque style to it.

great pick up man!

14. ^^ exactly what i was gonna say totally bearclaw-esque! is there any sigs so your sure thats freeeek and not bearclaw i only ask cause it reaaalllyyy looks like his style hah

im not doubtin you though just makin sure u know whats good!