Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New found piece?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wiseman024, Oct 27, 2008.

1. I used a giant shell as a wake and bake pipe the other day. It gave me a great high. Has anyone ever heard of using a shell as a pipe?

2. what kind of shell?

3. one of those ones that you blow in and it makes a horn noise

4. a conch shell? that's pretty sweet! i've thought about doing it cause i live on the beach and constantly come across shells,...but never found one that looked like it would work well enough. any way you could put up a pic of the one you used? this intrigues me...

5. yeah man, thats sweet. i would love to see a picture of it to see just how it worked

6. how do i put a picture on one of these things?

7. when you go to post, you will see below the text box there is a section entitled 'additional options' go down to that, click on manage attachments, and you can upload a pic from your computer, or use a link, or whatever, and it'll automatically attach it to your post after you've uploaded it :hello:

8. LOL. I'm tryna see this. Sounds crazy haha. Did it hit good?

9. haha that reminds me of Tenacious D and how they made a bong out of the hollow horn, but no I can't say I've used a shell before.

10. Pack some chronic in the top. A filter helps with this part. light and inhale with all youve got. It hits very clean feels like a hooka hit. Has any one smoked a cross joint before?

Attached Files:

11. Wow thats cool ive never thought of making a shell into a pipe, what a neat idea.

12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiVxrqdVys0

13. i made a shell pipe... her name is shelly

14. you guys want pics???

15. Sure. Lets see Shelly.

16. I used to use those all the time when I was younger. Those could be easily found on the beach around here.

17. hey man i rolled two cross joints and the second one worked out even better than the first its fuckin sick gets you ripped