new forum?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by 68firebird, Nov 16, 2007.

1. I was thinking it would be nice to have a seprate forum for harvest. doesnt have to be the whole grow journal, thats what the grow journal forums is for. I was thinking a picture of your yield, and growing info such as weight,strain,soil,lights,time,ect...but all in one post... im in class right now so maybe someone could take this idea allitle further......

2. im not sure how that would work or if it even would, but i like it....

maybe like a harvest section where you can go when your grow journal is done, and post pics of the harvest, trimming, cureing etc...

3. you should postt his is the forums feedback or suggestions section

4. The grow journal is apart of your trimming, harvest, etc. Plus, I think someone just made a thread about a new topic in the growing section. I could be wrong though.

5. yeah but i think anyone who has been around long enough knows and hates that it just seems like so many grows dont ever finish, or dont get enough attn to warrant the poster to keep going

i dont think a harvest section would be repetative. to see nothing but chopped buds being groomed and cured is just awesome

and you dont have to filter through grow journals (if you dont want to, even though i find it very interesting)

6. ya I hate looking thrEw grow journal after grow journal and never finding a final result, I think that it would be much better for us to see the finished product with grow specs and then if we wanna see the journal when can just click on the link