New forum member, I have a few questions.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TMNTSmoke, Sep 5, 2010.

1. First off, hey everyone! I have lurked these forums for a few weeks now and finally decided to join.

Yesterday, I bought a nice 14" acrylic bong from my local head shop. It hits like a beast and I love it but I have a question. Is there anyway that I can replace the stock slider with a glass bowl? I kind of don't like the standard metal piece.

Also, is a grinder worth it and if so which one? I have heard from friends it grinds up the weed TOO much but all this kief talk is making me wanna get one haha.

Thanks in advance everyone!

2. You could probably get a GonG set up from your local head shop for around $5-10. Try and get a diffused downstem if you can, you'll love it. You might also be able to take your bong into a headshop (make sure its daaaamn clean though) and they could probably fit one for you. And yes grinders are defiantly worth it, if your getting your first you should get any 4pc grinder with the kief catcher. But if you want to go quality get a Sharpstone or space case, which your lhs should carry. All grinders bust up different, and grinders do bust to a finer consistency but its usually perfect for rolling and packing.

EDIT- while your in your lhs take a look at the full GonG set ups, you can get a lot of nice glass bongs for around $30-$50 and they make a biiiiiig difference. Your acrylic will probably start to smell too, as most do.

3. get a glass on glass bong from the grasscity shop and if you want a decent grinder get a chromium crusher off amazon for like 25 bucks or if you want a top notch grinder get a mendo mulcher off amazon for 45

4. Glass mini-bong, cheap($30 for decent quality grommet), hits hard, easy to clean, and (only if needed) easy to hide.

Should last you until you save up enough cash for maybe a MFLB or a nice tube.