Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Forest, UK

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iFire, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Anyone here live around the New Forest / Hampshire ? :hello: Whats your view on the weed around the area ? :smoke:

2. ME!

the weed can vary, but usually its a decent standard. lymington = good if you know the right people.

where abouts in the forest you from?

3. Around ringwood / fordingbridge area :D

4. lots of my family live in or around that area, however no idea what the supply is like that way, is it any good?

5. Where ever you are there's really good weed and there's really shitty weed nothing to do with location it's all about whats more abundant and who you know...

6. Its good stuff... just no one has had any for the last 2 weeks :mad: Apart from one person who is known to rob you or give you 0.5g per gram.

7. BUMP where is the new forest tokaz :bongin:

8. theres not many of us that use the internet regularly. almost every other toker i know is a technophobe/techno-retard.

stop wondering where everyone is and go for a walk in the forest, nothing ever beats a day wondering around the new forest stoned out of your mind.

9. haha yeah i would, but most people are dry at the moment :( Going to try find a scrawny gram tommorow , lol

Grasscity Deals Near You