New Flowering Pics 6.5 wks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ko17, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I'm 6.5 weeks into flowering now and just took new pics, How am I doing in terms of where they should be size wise? I just had to cut down my best girl cuz she was growing balls like crazy:( ...any other advice etc. is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

DSC03892v2.jpg

DSC03884v2.jpg

DSC03895v2.jpg

DSC03879v2.jpg

DSC03885v2.jpg

DSC03893v2.jpg

DSC03894v2.jpg

DSC03887v2.jpg

2. bump, thanks

3. looks good budz, healthy and happy. don't worry too much about the size of them now because apart from the amount it will still grow(height wise) in flowering, theres not much you can do about it. If you want bigger plants next time just leave them longer in veg, i usually leave mine 8 or 9 weeks but know people that veg for 4 or 5 -or- know a dude in amsterdam who vegitates them for 2-3 months. the bigger the plant gets, the more space there is for bud with everything done well and the right knowledge!
    you should keep updating this and possibly get it moved to grow journals. anythin i can help with, just ask

4. it will produce alot more bud in the last 3 weeks.. thats when she will start to shine with crystals

lookin good though whats ur strain?

5. i like these pictures. looks good.

6. looks like she will be very tasty. Let her grow and don't stress size right now. Like brother said last two weeks they will fill in beautifully. +points

APZ:hello:

7. Thank you thank you, I'm actually not sure on the strain, just some bag seeds, possibly an outdoor strain.

thanks bro, i hope shes tasty, I've been reading up on molasses, I'm planning on adding the last two weeks, hopefully this ensures some good tasting buds