New Fleet Foxes Album

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by thabosshogg, May 7, 2011.

1. This is amazing. I was really hoping that they would live up to the glory of their last album and they delivered. I swear every piece of music Robin Pecknold touches turns to gold.

As far as non-electronic music goes they are the best band around right now imo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKxd0YHvJKQ]YouTube - Helplessness Blues- Fleet Foxes 2011[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jbXOz7PXEg&feature=related]YouTube - Fleet Foxes - The Plains/Bitter Dancer[/ame]

2. I really liked the new album, although, i still prefer their first Self Entitled EP. Some great music

3. I just recently checked this band out. Haven't listened to much but I really liked Sun Giant. Mykonos is one hell of a song.

4. My gf actually put me on to them, really really dope band, def gonna be watching for them in the future

5. Helplessness blues is good!

Mykonos, blue ridge mountains, tiger mountain peasant song, textbook love all got me hooked on them.

Mykonos was my favourite song around for a little while.

6. Thanks for posting this, had to do a search for it though. Great band, I love blasting them with a blunt heading out to a camping trip.. really puts the cherry on top of the experience to have good music playing :hello:

7. Your Protector trips me out every time I listen to it high.

8. Such a good album...

any one in CO gonna come see FF and alela diane and the wild divine at the fillmore jul 21st????

Im goin.... gonna be goooooood

9. I'm in love with Fleet Foxes.
    Robin Pecknold reminds me of a mystical wood elf.
    Isles gets me every time.

10. fleet foxes <3

if you like them listen to local natives

11. ^local natives are great!

As for the new Fleet Foxes - I think it's perfect. New lyrical themes and recording process but the same gorgeous vocal harmonies and instrumentation. They're really talented.

12. Just discovered them not to long ago. I love their music its so peaceful. Next time I'm tripping I know my soundtrack.