New first Glasscity 7mm prototype bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We are working hard on bringing our glasscity line into production, check out out our first 7mm prototype

7mm Schott Duran Glass
    29.2 Diffuser/18.8 Diffuser to 14.5 honeycomb bowl
    These have gridded diffuser down stems that have another welded 5 arm tree downstem inside it
    beakerbased , no carb, hits like a dream,
    price somewhere between 150 to 200 USD

fire at will, suggestion, remarks more than welcome

thanks

SJ

Attached Files:

2. Wow that looks really nice. It's simple and clean.

3. ....

I think I have two hundred dollars sitting somewhere ... :smoke:

4. I definitely like this bong A LOT. But, I just wish it came with a perc and/or pre-cooler standard. I'd still buy this over many upon many bongs. The design is perfect.

5. I feel as if you should have a cheaper GonG version(straight tube maybe). If you did it would spread the name(GlassCity/GrassCity)... Cheaper usually means more sales which then means getting the name out...

6. Are you taking suggestions on design or are there going to be a bunch of different prototypes?

I like the logo, but maybe toss some worked sections in there.

7. @ Tootsie

That's what the molino line is for. Straight tube's for economical prices.

8. Those look pretty nice

9. That thing looks awesome.

10. well it's basically a finished prototype, it's more in regards to feeback of people like it or not, or if the prefer another color log etc.

In regards to a precooler or perc, this type is a bong with its own unique functionality, the diffuser in diffuser system , if you want to add a precooler ,you can off course , but this tube smokes smooth as a baby bottom.

SJ

11. #11 Superjoint, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    we have the molino line for that indeed, 5 and 7mm glass for economical prices. Don't want to start that under our own brand, glasscity bongs will be 5mm/7mm/9mm tubes with special features like perc, diffuser, en new designs

more exclusive stuff, but still for a much better price than high end glass, but with similar quality like high end glass, see it as BMW against Porsche, as we all would like to afford a Porsche, but we can't, however BMW is great solid quality for a better price than a Porsche , see the the new glasscity line somewhere in the Volkswagen/BMW range of stuff :D

SJ

12. Looks solid, I dig.

13. Ill be waiting for the 9mm series when that gets made. love the Color, and the look of the logo.

But when this is all finalized, I really hope you have that downstem for sale separate.

I love the idea of a diffuser in a diffuser, but so far I've only seen Luke Wilson make it, and it wasent for sale on its own. And if it was, I was not aware.

14. SJ - that shits great man...

I thought this was more about the $700 bong or whatever it was...

This is nice, I could def get behind this!

15. thats fuckin sick! i want one

16. i like how thick the joint looks. all it would take for me to buy it is a perc and Glasscity going sideways down the tube in bigger font, with the green logo staying where its at:)

17. im digging it

18. that looks way better than the molino bongs

but why is the bowl 14 and not 18mm.Depending on the price I would but one(I would pay 160 for 9mm)

19. thats legit, so is this similar to LW's DD beaker?

20. looks sweet! i really wanna some up close shots of the diffy, if that's possible at all. not to keen on the color logo though... black or a flame polished logo would be total class. what's the tube diameter like? is it a one size fits all bong or are there going to be some variations. i agree with the other poster (forgot who said it) but bring in the straight tubes as well. we're all about variety here in the City :)

EDIT: forgot to add, i dig the phat joint on that, they can never be thick enough ;) also, i agree on the 18mm size bowl/ slide

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.