New Feelings for Dogs

Discussion in 'General' started by stonednluckee, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Before I really wanted a dog. Now I hate these fuckers! I watched someones dog for them for a week and at frist it was fun but by today I was completely done. I wanted that asshole out of my house. Ironically he waited till today to tear some shit up in my room and broke my sunglasses. Then I hear they aren't happy because they said I didn't watch the fucker enough but I have a fuckin life. Fuck, I need some pot, rant over.

2. Dogs are a lot more fun when they're yours. You make a special bond with them and they become your best friend.

That dog probably wasn't trained well enough if he did that.

3. What did you think he was going to do sit there and smoke a joint with you?

4. thats what happens when you leave an animal in a house all day. You need to give dogs exercise or they will go crazy n rip your shit up

5. damn teenagers! Get off of my lawn!

6. Get a cat. They dont give a shit about you and dont do shit till you feed them.
    [​IMG]

7. Eh, dog just had his balls cut off too, so he wasn't supposed to run or jump. I took him outside to take walks but he was still a bastard. Yeah but cats are cool as fuck.

8. CATS ARE FUCKING EEEVVIIL! i had one 2 years ago. it managed to piss on my clothes and shoes. after he continued to piss on my dishes. when i woke up i was mad:mad:

9. Same.
    I hate cats too.

Dogs are easier imo...
    :confused_2:

Their will is easier to break, you just gotta show them who's boss.
    Is it always easy? No... but they learn.

10. I like my gf's cat,couldn't give a fugk about anyone untill shes hungry,but today I got proper stoned for the first time in a long time with my dog near the sea went for a wlk through the city steets.I let my friend walk him for a while this is late night.3.am here

11. I wouldnt say its breaking their will. If it was, they probably wouldnt act as happy as they do. You are conditioning them. They are learning, not being brainwashed. They are only trying to please you. Thats why I love dogs. No matter what, they love you. Cats...cats just dont give a fuck till they want something

12. HAHAHA that was brilliant, fucking true also.

i love cats though, was always living in apt so I couldn't get a dog. i don't know why people say cats don't give a fuck, most if not all the cats i had would come every time I call and follow me around when I moved around the house and shit.
    Actually my cat right now is too fucking needy, she's always laying on my feet or tickling my damn legs with her whiskers while I'm on GC. My friends kitty is the same way, always comes when I call and likes to play and shit.

Dogs are more annoying to me imo, always jumpin around and shit like a damn crack addict. I just wanna lay and chill most of the time I'm home and my cat does just that right next to me.

edit: not saying I don't love dogs brilliantly, don't want to turn this into one of those threads. just cats are chiller

edit2:most of the time and in my experience I mean, don't want a story from one member about their damn animal and why what I said wasn't true

13. Some dogs only obey their master, that's why you need your own dog.

14. #15 stonednluckee, Aug 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2010

But that's why cats are great. Cause they're as lazy as me! Unless I want something or have to work or some shit I'm perfectly content. But this fucking dog would just go on random spurts of being a total dickwad. Even my 2 year old nephew hates him. Everytime he goes near him my nephew goes "no no no" or just "ehhhhh". Lol.

15. Dogs are really really Iffy...I got rid of mine because he was super super stubborn never wanted to do shit you can sit there for hours day weeks months....to get him to do one thing nothing...

Cats are easy as fuck...

16. I never had a dog growing up, it was always cats. So as I grew older I had no desires to get one. Then one day my wife calls me up and tells me she bought a puppy. Blew my fucking mind. I had no idea she would pull that shit on me behind my back. I mean we had talked about it a couple times because she expressed her love for beagles, but I didn't think she was actually going to get one.. So I come after work one day to find this little squirt right in front of the door waiting to surprise me.

Attached Files:

• 041.JPG
      041.JPG
      File size:
      388.3 KB
      Views:
  17. Hey if thats what you want, go for it. Im a dog man. I had a cat once. It hid in a crack in our ally and only came around when we had food. It took us forever to catch when we moved

18. Yeah fuck that cat.

19. Well dogs are much easier to handle as compared to cats...