New family members

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheColonel, Feb 20, 2006.

1. This weekend was quite an interesting one.

My girl has considered herself an only child for the majority of her life because her brother ran away when she was very young and severed ties with the family. She has spent the last 2 decades hating him because her parents were so hurt by all that madness.

A few weeks ago he called out of the blue. He's been living in Maui, he's married now and they're both just kickin it in paradise. His wife was traveling around this area and she dropped by for a visit.

So my girl and i took her out to dinner and we got to talking about things and she casually threw in a weed reference in the convo. :eek: Before we knew it we were all driving through the country side smoking splif after splif. Its wo weird to think that both her and her husband would be heads. They're both teachers.

Well now my girls sis in law loves us so much that she's invited us to stay w/ them for the summer, so i'm going to be getting a job out there at a resort and going to school for the summer semester.

And smoking lots of dank and dropping as much acid as i can :)

Even though i'm not quite related to them, i feel like i got some new family this weekend.

She better hit me back though cuz she smoked half an 8th through my vaporizer last night and now i'm smoking kif cuz i'm out of trees :(

... but its a small price to pay for family:D

2. wow. thats sweet. i love teachers who blaze :hello:

thanx for sharing.

3. nice dude..
    and who complains about smoking keif =p

4. me if i could have an eigth AND kief to smoke

5. That is an amazing story and what an excellent way for it all to turn out.

6. I haven't been to Maui, but I LOVE the big island. I got my first tattoo there (I got a sea turtle because earlier that day I swam with a few)! My best friend lived in Honolulu right off Waikiki Beach for a few years. She didn't have a great experience in the big city but she did more acid than I could have ever imagined. haha.

I love meeting new family. It's so great that your girl and her brother can pick it up again, in paradise no less!

We expect many many pictures!!!!!

7. That's a wonderful, wonderful story. Made me happy :)

8. I agree with Andy here. This story made me happy. You have a very happy family. I wish I could say the same, my family are very straight-edge/drunks. But I'm not complaining. Wish you the best of luck, and have fun in Paradise.

9. It was a great experience. Turns out they have 3 acres so we're gonna stay out there this summer and start working on building a little hut on the other end of the property (something that will become a house over time). Provided everything falls into place out there this summer, i might not come back. I love being a college student with few belongings. Its so easy to pick up and move.

We shall see when the time comes. All i know is its time for a change. I've been sitting around and talking about doing something for long enough. If i keep this up ill be wrinkly, grey haired, and wondering why life passed me by so quickly.

But yes. I'm typically the cynic, but for now i'm just gonna go w/ this and see what happens. Even if the plans crash and burn, at least i have a summer in hiwaii to tell the grandkids about.

Ill definitely take some pics.

PS:I complain about smoking kif because its not as fun. Its a last resort for me. I have a bag of it for whenever i run out of trees. Dont get me wrong, i love it, but its just not the same as just puffin the herb.

10. wow subliminal messages = TheColonel's sig

11. Thanks for noticing :)