new era fits

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by fourtwenty4201, Sep 30, 2010.

1. so ive done a little bit of searching around, couldnt find any threads on new era hats. figured "why the hell not".

lets see your collection, blades!

[​IMG]
    kidrobot! red underbrim.
    i got this because i have a couple dunnys and there was a poiint in time where i really fuckin loved them. lol

[​IMG]
    phillies. i got this one because i like smoking blunts LOL
    black underbrim.

[​IMG]
    blue jays, got this because i live in toronto, this was my first new era.
    the brim on mine is not as fucked up as the one in this picture haha.
    pink underbrim.

i only have three, just started buying them at the start of september., i would have just posted one picture, but my sister took her camera today :( so these are just random pictures off the internet.

2. lets see. I own....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And I lost this rasta colored LRG hat last weekend being a blackout fool at a party..:eek:
    [​IMG]RIP

3. [​IMG]I lost this hat a long time ago:cry::cry:

4. If I could i'd up a pic but i'm too lazy. But I always, always gotta keep a Dodges hat. Not only is that my team, but I really do like the whole blue and white they got goin on.

5. Here are the 3 New Era's that I got. Pics that I actually took so you KNOW I have them.

[​IMG]

Red & Black NY Cap. Reppin my Dads Motorcycle "Club" colors.

[​IMG]

Purple

[​IMG]

Orange

I havnt bought any New Era's in a wile. I dont really got the shapped head for hats. I still rock them on occasion tho, Usually with a hoodie.

6. that sucks, thats a pretty sick hat. some girl probably took it off your head and you just forgot.

ive done that before, i got a brand new hat (jays hat), went to a party, started hitting on this girl, she took my hat so i would come back after i went to smoke a joint but i forgot, and i almost left with out getting it back, i was on my way out the door and i saw it.

none the less i still dig that purple and orange one.

i like flemian's orange NY hat too

7. i got a whole gang of new era fitteds but im not really down with the goofy lookin ones with crazy colors, for the most part i just go with the classics mlb hats.

8. take a picture if you can man, i love seeing huge collections, wether or not there "goofy" ahah

9. This thread didnt go far...

10. died before it started

11. Heres what I've bought in the past year or so:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. i really dig 2 and 3 ^

13. Thank you. I got all the hats from the same website and I couldn't be happier with em. I'd like to get a few more Yankee caps but the colored ones just seem..wrong for the team. Simple is best.

14. yeah true, i dont even like baseball, i bought my hats for the reasons stated below each one lol.

15. For now im only rollin w/my two...minus the shoes!! OOO Weee I saw some im hoping won't sell out online im tryin to save some $$ so i can get more than one...just hope i won't be too late!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

16. i dig the fuck out of those two hats, too sick, if it see those im grabbin them ahaha

17. Been diggin this hat for awhile now. I like the whole line of NJ New Eras..my home state

[​IMG]