New England Weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NeverMistakeMe, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Okay so I live in Rhode Island which is a medical marijuana state and marijuana is also decriminalized here. I have never had direct access to a medical shop but people around here will always so "oah this is medical" but I suppose you truly never know exactly where it came from unless you grow it yourself.
    I've come across some very very dank buds over the time, I personally just love the bud that smells like a straight skunk and you just dank up the whole room cuz you have a gram in ur pocket. That to me, is dank. That's what should be called dank. Don't call it dank just because it's not mids. Surely there are some other buds I consider dank that don't smell like skunk and as strong as that but really I can always tell if I'm going to enjoy a bud or not by smelling it or seeing it. If it's green, and doesn't smell strong or have impressive qualities, but is a good bud as in better than mids but not better than dank. A lot of it is "dank" but it's just not grown as well. So if you tell me I have dank I better smell that as you get in my car or when you walk in the door, if you have good bud but not fire then like tell the person if they ask because idk about you but if I'm going to go buy an eighth or more I make sure to especially get the most out of my money and if someone tries to sell me bud that I don't like or fit my standards I will mostly give it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Well, I came on this thread to discuss weed in New England, but instead you try to lecture GC about what is dank... to you.
    Anyways, smell depends on how it's grown. Indoor is bound to have less smell than outdoor. It depends on the nutrients, and the strain. Probably some other factors, but I'm no growing expert. You shouldn't call good weed not dank because of lack of smell... Some of the best weed I've smoked had little smell. You couldn't smell it until your nose was on it. Blue dream. It was covered in trichs and orange hairs. Better than any blue dream I've seen.

3. Real life story: I just picked up some dank.

[​IMG]

4. Dank bud doesn't ALWAYS have a super strong smell to it.

5. I'm afraid this is going to be a thread where everybody tells OP how he's wrong. Should rename the thread to"My Opinion in Regards To What Traits Should Be Considered 'Dank' In A Bud" or something. Just my humble opinion. I too wanted to read about New England Weed.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I mean the first poster started trippin and dude said in the op to me. So that's his opinion and I like weed that stinks up a room like skunk to. And from the buds I had in my experience they been the dankest. But I have also had silent killer to.

7. some dank weed here in maine, freshly cut and trimmed east coast alien dog.

IMG_0471.JPG

IMG_0473.JPG

8. That looks fire

thanks man. all organic, soil grown.

sugar leaves are so "sugary" that it pains me to trim them all off.

10. Yea I feel u every piece is fuckin heart breaking to separate

yeah it is. there was a catch in my throat when i snipped off the topmost bud from a lower branch while trimming yesterday.

actually, i think its that bud that i shared a picture of.

12. Lol u said I had a catch in my throat

13. #13 docleary, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014

that's it haha.

14. Wtf r u talking bout

never mind haha

think i got a little defensive.

16. Lol all good bro

17. what the fuck lol