New England outdoor weed grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Grassyfan420, Aug 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hey guys, first time growing outdoors. Was wondering how much bigger I should expect my buds to get. Figure in New England they will have about another month or so and finish up around first week of October.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. much bigger they are still babies

3. You'd be right

spray some calmag will reduce the yellow

good luck

4. Hello fellow New England outdoor herb gardener!

I also want to grow better plants for our specific climate. What strains from your experiences do well in the region? I'm thinking some if the more mold resistant strains may be in order to help combat the very humid end of summers here.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Bluecheese and ssh/mango ate doing great

6. Frisian dew :)

7. Up in northern VT. I've done this strain of train wreck a couple years now and have enjoyed it. Harvested the first and second weeks last year. My hoop house is going over them this weekend though!
    IMG_20180905_161906323.jpg IMG_20180905_162109197.jpg IMG_20180905_162042155.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. I topped two plants and FIMD a third. That last pic is my fourth that I just left alone. I wanted to see how tall it would get. I had never FIMD before so I wanted to see the difference compared to the topped plants. I used LST from the beginning also. It makes a huge difference!

• Like Like x 1
  9. One plant has finished. This one I’m letting go another week or two.. hoping to really see the difference in the highs. One I cut early was and uplifting, and I anticipate this plant to be more of a couch lock high. We shall see

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Ive been slowly taking mine down and im in mass. Bud rot man :( but we have one that appears to be still in the earlier stages of floweing for some reason. How close are your best plants?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I’d say I’m going to give in until Monday. I’m in Mass also, but have brought this plant in at night, and also taken it in back porch when we had the bad rains.. thankfully it was ok due to the light cycle getting messed up.

12. If you bring it out close enought to sunrise it should be fine i imagine. One of the mistakes we made was putting them right into the ground, so we couldnt move em.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Gotcha. But yea they have been fine with that.. next year use 10-15 gallon pots to be able to nice them around Good luck

• Like Like x 2