New england outdoor 2020

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Joshb123456, May 14, 2020.

1. So I've been growing for about 3 years now and reading grow journals on here for even longer than that soni figured I'd finally make one of my own. Planning on growing a fair amount of plants this year in the new england outdoor. So far I have Jack herer, kalashnikova and white widow by greenhouse seeds, durban poison and Holland hope by dutch passion and 1 freebie seed passion fruit punch from humboldt seed organization. All feminised. The oldest ones broke the surface of the soil about a week and a half ago and the youngest ones about 5 or 6 days ago. My current setup is under 2 100w t5 hortilux lights but they will be moved under a 600w metal halide soon before going outside early june. All the seedlings are looking pretty good, showing slight spotting on the leaves which I think is because I havent dialed in the ph yet ( giving them bottled spring water).also could be because I had the lights a little too low, were about 4" away but think it was a little too hot so I moved it up to 6" away. My first time using t5 lights feel free to share your setup.

Attached Files:

2. Grow is still going dtrong got them under a metal halide soon to go outside. Hopefully some people follow the grow gonna be some big ladys!!

3. About 3 weeks old now growing quick!

Attached Files:

4. Subbed! I wish you all the best this season my friend, looking forward to see what you end up with, happy growing!

5. Thanks man! Sorry i havent been real active posting very busy time of year, they went outside last week, some are being repotted some have gone in the ground. I dug huge rows and amended this year in a garden ive already used a couple years in a row so should be pretty epic. Will defintely post more pics soon.