Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(new england) how much are u paying for an ounce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Half Stoned, Aug 11, 2010.

1. i only have one good connection and he charges 380 an ounce of some pretty good weed.
    some of my friends tell me $250, but i don't trust there dealers because in the past they've ripped me off.
    so i want to know what your paying.:smoking:

2. edit: sorry dude I fucked up my math bad lol

3. Mids- $80-$120
    Headdies and shit like that- $240-$325 (depending on what it is)

4. $100-$120 for mids

$300-$320 for dank

5. I can get a oz. for 150 for some alright mids :D

6. Hook me up homie, I get $400 - $420 an ounce here.

7. yup im from mass holla! lol but yea these are the prices i normally pay usually around 80-100 for mids tho. if u get to b friends w. ppl theyll chage less over time it depends what the laws r where u live and some ppl get sketched out most ppl i know will charge 120 and lower it down once they trust u.

8. What part of New England are you in/buying from?

I live in CT but I'm originally from NY... and I still have friends there who take care of me ;)

9. New Britain, CT.

10. 300 for some dank Heads

11. i wish my guys price was 100 for mids. i live in ma, and the mids are gooood!

12. $420-480/z in Boston for headies from a very, very reliable and consistent connect.

-ph

13. Mids: 90-120 $

Dank: 350-500 $

14. $350-400 for dank in nj. Not really new england but we're close enough to be relevant.