New England Growers Come Together

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KRUNK, Jun 6, 2013.

1. That plant looks really good

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Thanks bro, from the other posters pics(your included) they ALL are looking nice!

3. Yea im just doing some auto experiments. .then in September I start the real stuff..lol

4. So.... I Was wondering if any body knew about Vermont and Medical laws.   I did not grow this year because I want to be legit...  I would really like to get my medical card and start a few plants I didn't know if any one else went through the process.  It seems like you have  to have a serious condition to become a patient.  I have stomach as well as anxiety issues, that I would like to treat with marijuana  but I have absolutely no idea what to do next, my doc is across the river in NH. She is cool but I don't know how to address it or what to even say.... 

5. Honestly I wohld go to your doctor and just be honest with him/her ask how they feel abt it and go from there.

6. my parents just smashed up there new lexus, im sick to my fucking stomach, but i will be making a video tonight and some close up and a progress report,

7. My fruit spirit

Attached Files:

8. Looks great man!!

9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-MI-P-dCqE&feature=youtu.be

10. Hey bro, nice vid. I gave it the old thumbs up for ya!!

11. #91 Ganjas Majoris, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    My gf is from CT… can I be an honorary member? I'm up here now, and I come up at least 2-3 times a year?! :p

12. Hey bro whats up come on in and share with us..welcome!!! :D

13. thank you my friend!

14. This is my transplant and my tent overhaul, i transplanted my clones into 5gallon buckets and drilling alot of holes in the bottom, clean my tent out, put a roof on, and put in an exhaust fan aswell and an intake, making neg pressure in the tent, put in a new fan to move air around, and a made a cross beam for my light so i can move it back and fourth, and i have decided where  i dont have a 2nd light i am just going to put my flowering girls in a  darker, ALOT cooler room,  and my clones will be under 24 hour light and i will throw my girls in there for there 12 hours of light, alot of work but im saving money and cutting down on my heat,and light bill,

Attached Files:

15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLfLQSI13o8&feature=youtu.be

16. Sweeeeeeet

17. @Townie- That's sick. :D

@krunkking420- D'awh yeahhhh. Dirty South, represent. I'll be around these parts-- this could be a really fun sub-forum! 

18. Thats whats up bro and yea I think we can all help each other out and share are strains or shit jus talk abt anything whenever..lol

19. #99 Townie, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    hell yeha, all 3 of my bros live in ct,

20. Townie how many watts you working with in flower?