New england Grow [questions]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Snem2012, Mar 24, 2009.

1. This year im growing Nl x skunk. I was thinking about using dixie cups filled with 1/2 Mg organic and 1/2 native soil and keeping them in these cups till they grow 4-5 inches. And then Transplanting them into the ground

My soil mixture I plan on using is about half of Fox farm ocean forest and half of the native soil, and mix in some perlite/ vermiculite and some peat moss.
    there going to be in 1x1x1 holes

I was wondering if this soil mixture sounds good? I was planning on using just straight FFOF but realized that would be really pricey

2. you could try ordering loam by the yard that would be cheaper depending on what the minimum load is where you buy it and how many plants your planting. i would make the holes bigger. perhaps 3x3x3. the bigger the holes, generally the bigger your plants will be. try to avoid sativa genetics in new england. i tried a pure sativa last year, jesus christ the thing was not even close to done before frost. try to stick with indicas, like northern lights not sure about nl/skunk tho.

3. nl/skunk is indica and harvest mid-end october.
    would I be better off just buying like 10, 25 gallon pots?