new eminem

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by grasscitybadass, Mar 12, 2012.

1. so one of my dudes i get off, knows this guy personally up in ithaca. he is a new rapper and trying to make it big and hes really fucking good.
    his name is chris webby , check him out. i like his album super mutant teenage turtles or whatever lol.

listen to off the chain by him thats my favorite so far but yeah check this dude out

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

lol dude you been living under a rock??

3. i hope you know chris webby snitched on 2 guys lol fuck him the only good songs he has are with lil boosie the rest is shit. fuck snitches

4. "What I do" cranks tho

5. New Eminem?
    :laughing:
    His music is nothing like Eminems

6. I play bass...

7. August Burns Red is the new Jesus

8. calling this guy the 'new' Eminem is an insult to Eminem.
    lol nothing compared to him.

9. I like old school whacked out of his mind on drug emeniem his music was easier to play bass with back then. This whole beats thing is ruining Bass players ability to contribute to hip hop music...which is sad considering it was initially like the foundation.

10. [quote name='"Funk-D"']I like old school whacked out of his mind on drug emeniem his music was easier to play bass with back then. This whole beats thing is ruining Bass players ability to contribute to hip hop music...which is sad considering it was initially like the foundation.[/quote]

New hip hop isn't even hip hop. Need more groups like The Roots, De La Soul, etc

11. Lol he not even close to em's level

12. You just need to record your bass samples and load them onto a computer, beats aren't killing bass because beats are including of all insruments... :confused_2:

13. They imitating the sounds of all instruments, while simultaneously taking away jobs from real trained, skilled musicians like me. I mean I can't get too mad because if I was a rapper I'd probably be lazy make beats, and not worry about having to find a decent band to play with either...but I'm not a rapper, I'm a bassist so as far as I'm concerned...fucking computers having been increasingly stealing jobs from me for almost ten years now.

14. No one will ever be like Eminem.. he has mastered his craft in rapping

15. He was better in his younger drug fueled days imo.

16. #17 FuckBeerGetWeed, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    ^ Well yeah obviously. Em could still spank any of these new cats in a battle though

17. Dude webby has been around for years...

Edit: Might I add, the OP is the guy that was going around insulting/bashing everyone who disagreed with his opinion in every thread a few days ago.

18. People forget that HIP hop is whats HIP. Yeah, I know...But its a real thing, big and pac were hip in the 90's, but guess what, now shit like odd future is 'hip' now.

Before everyone gets pissy, I listen to 'old school hip hop' but it annoys me when people cry that hip hop has changed...Well no shit?

I mean fuck man, Im constantly asking my son now a days, 'whats hip/ whats cool?' You know? Because times change guys.

19. Its a different style.. Lyrical wise hes getting better