New Eminem Song

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ville, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Theres a new song called Warning. This new album could be decent. That relapse album sucked ass in my opinion. This song sounds like hes going back to his old style. He isn't doing that weird ass voice he used in relapse. Maybe hes popping pills again for inspiration?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeKjTaGv0_Y&feature=related]YouTube - Eminem-The Warning (Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon Diss) [New/July/2009/Dirty/CDQ][/ame]

2. Haha, that's great. I hate nick cannon.

but relapse was pretty good bro

3. stop posting this man its been posted like 3 times already in 2 days lol

4. lol his new album is depressing as fuck

5. Have any of you guys heard White America 2? It's songs that werent released in relapse.

6. this song was actaully a comeback to mariah careys song obessed... the whole song is really about her haha

7. This aint gonna be on the next album. Hope he releases those pics tho :devious:

LOL @ nick cannon talkin bout ending anybody's career.

8. Dude! My thoughts exactly! Relapse (and Encore) were horrible, no where NEAR the lyrical ability of the Eminem his fans fell in love with. A lot of it did have to do with that weird "joke" voice! Whatever it is, it loses its novelty after a line or two, and making entire albums based off of it was weird as hell.

I was so happy when I heard "The Warning"! It does sound like his old style might be coming back! :) I looove Eminem, so this was just good to hear.

9. lol if u ask me, his lyrics and flow were on point on relapse. it just the subject matter was iffy. but hey thats just my 2 cents.

and that shit aint gunna be on relapse 2 but it is good to see em back on the mixtape circuit.