New Elephant Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by d0uble, Dec 12, 2012.

1. I got this elephant pipe for my girlfriend for christmas today, and it's adorable as fuck.
    anyways, this is going to sound stupid, but when I suck threw the trunk, no air comes threw, and this has got me pretty worried because I've never smoked out of an elephant pipe before. I dont want to try to smoke out of it because it is not mine. anyone who can help me out and tell me if it will work or not? I dont want to take it back and look like an idiot.

Attached Files:

2. Damn you're pretty I mean so uh the pipe ya the pipe I'm I think you could hit it once then easily clean it

3. Yeah, go ahead and hit that shit once. See if it works.

4. Hit it to make sure it doesn't need to be returned. Then clean with "iso alcohol" from any store like safeway or albersons. That stuff will make it look brand new

5. [quote name='"RubberUndies"']Hit it to make sure it doesn't need to be returned. Then clean with "iso alcohol" from any store like safeway or albersons. That stuff will make it look brand new[/quote]

Happy 1000th post :)