New Dugout

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by struckwithfear, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Bought a Magnetic Poker dugout and it is by far my favorite toking tool ive ever had. The bat that came with it had a pretty big bowl with sharp edges so it works wonders.

Attached Files:

2. Wait - did it come with a poker stick? Amazing! What city do you live in? If in SF Bay Area, where can I pick up one of those?

3. looks like he lives in arkansas but a google search should find you one you can order online... ps nice dugout, how much did it set you back?

4. I have that same exact one, it's nice and discreet! It ran me $20.

5. It ran me 20+shipping. came with the poker. Ordered it from 1percent website, and it was at my door in less than 3 days.

6. + rep for getting yourself a solid dugout. I have the same one from 1percent. The dugout it fucking awesome. Magnets...amazing. I take it with me almost everywhere. It's so simple to just take a quick discrete toke while out and about, and nobody ever notices a thing.

The poker works great when the bat gets clogged and for cleaning. I find that I have to clean the bat out often because it gets clogged up.

Be careful with the bat. I dropped it on concrete and the paint chipped off it. I tried spraypainting it but that really didn't help, so I just ordered the glass bat off 1percent.

I'd guess that you can fit about 2 grams in the stash compartment. As you keep using it, the bud will get more ground up to an almost powdery consistancy. I like to dump that on top of a bowl for a really good hit.

7. thanks :smoking:
    It's the best dugout ive ever seen lol. Mine's made of bamboo, which made me think it might be cheap, but it is very well constructed. the only complaint i have about it is that they should figure out some way to clean the poker easier. everytime i clean my bat, the poker is dripping in gooey resin, then i have to find something to wipe it off on before i can put it back in the dugout. im thinking bout making a leather pouch for it with an extra pocket for alcohol pads for cleaning.

8. I went with the Rosewood. I usually keep napkins or tissues in the car to wipe it down with. I really try to keep the bat clean so I don't have to use the poker as often while on the go. I also ordered the 3 pack of extra pokers. For $0.99, it was a no-brainer.