New dugout! (pics)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by SEXES, Mar 26, 2009.

1. went on down to the gaspipe and got myself a ten dollar dugout!!! :hello: I'm so excited for the years of use I hope to get out of it. just took a few pictures of the bat and case that I could never find when looking at dugouts on the internet.

[​IMG]
    straight down the one hitter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Very nice. I got the exact same chillum..cigarette lookin thing at the gas station yesterday for $4. No dugout tho.

I named it "Sears" the first time I got high off it because if you use it it Sears you lungs. :smoking:

3. nice photo skills dude.

4. #4 LeanTM, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    I cant find any around my area and I really don't wanna order one because they are so cheap, shipping would prob cost more lmao.

Do you guys find this shit in like, ghetto gas stations or what? Ive never seen any type of pipe sold in one here, ever.

5. so what is a dugout? just a case with a one hitter inside it? sorry, i have heard the name before but have never seen one or heard pf anyone using one.

6. Yep, you can usually store your buddah in there too, conserves weed like a mofo.

7. Basically one side holds a one hitter and one side holds ground up weed. You take the one hitter, push down and twist in the weed compartment, and you have a packed one hitter. Hit it and put it away. There made so you can grab a quick toke on the go and keep your shit hidden...

anyways nice pickup man, i really like the pearl/abalone whatever inlay that is it sets it apart from your everyday wooden dugout...

nice grab!

8. yea you put your ground up weed in the hole on the other side and then you pop out that little pipe and push it down into the weed hole with a twisting motion. that's what the sharp edge on the pipe is for. then light it and feel hiiiigh

9. I got mine at a gas station called Phillips 66.

10. lol what termtwo said ^^^^^

11. sorry for the double post but i thought id help ya out... if you have a waterbeds n stuff (beds n stuff) anywhere near you i pretty much guarantee they will have them... the wbns by me has a display case full of them... probly like 50 of em or so...

12. muchos gracias!!! yea thats what caught my eye when I saw it

13. Wow lucky, I dont think I have that around here. I fucking hate my state.