New dugout and grinder!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Silent12, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Today I finally invested in a four piece grinder and while at the headshop grabbed a dugout for my nightly walks :smoking:
    [​IMG]

2. Nice man, I pretty much neglect my spoon and bong for my batty so I'm defiantly diggin it.

3. whats a dugout?

4. its a little box that carry's a bat or a very small regular pipe. Most have a small storage compartment out. Check them out if your interested.

5. i have that same exact grinder. it works great i love my grinder one of my better purchases for sure

6. How much did the grinder run ya?

7. $25 at my local headshop. And the dugout was only $7.

Slightly over priced but I don't mind supporting the store.

8. thats pretty sweet dood. nothing wrong wit supportin the local headshop

9. I think i have the same grinder aswell, $25 from a headshop is not bad at all, they usually charge like $50 for something like that. Very good grinder, haven't cleaned it once in a year of heavy use (like 2 grams a day) still work good. Careful with drunk/high friends though, its aluminum and it will crossthread easy (mainly the keif part).

10. all dugouts look exactly the same. are there any non-wood ones?/>

11. Mine ran me 30 bucks but the guy at headshop told me this grinder was the bestselling one.

12. I have seen stone ones here. There probably is aluminum as well. I doubt there is one in a glass case, but some may have a glass bat inside.