New Dude Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Guitarslayer, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Thought I'd post this as my first post. It's a really nice piece. Hits smooth. Its my first glass bong so I don't have much to compare it too but I'm extremely pleased. It's a nice size for personal use and seems to be good quality. Sure did the job :smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    GravLab Taster I ordered for it.
    [​IMG]
    And my others. My I-420 and my glass pipe
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. I have never heard of them but that looks like a pretty nice set up man! Was the case included or did you have to purchase it separately? Looks perfect for transporting your piece discretely and safely.

3. I'd suggest a diffused downstem. It will probably smooth your hits a bit more if you're interested. Nice piece though! I love the carry case.

:bongin:

4. I was expecting to see a bong modeled after The Dude from The Big Lebowski.

5. Sweet tube, carb or not. Def go with a diffused downstem when you can, though.

6. Very cool ice catcher.

7. Ya. Found im not a fan of the carb hole so ima go get a stopper for it when i have a chance. And my first add on will be a nice downstem. Is there a better kind for straight tubes (showerhead,honeycomb,multi-arm,ect.)? Or is it all preference?

8. All a matter of choice, but I believe the gridded ones fire and perform better all around.

9. I've only had personal experience with the 16 hole diffused Sheldon Black down stem, but even switching from a LHS semi diffused DS it made the hit leaps n bounds better. I would probably choose Sovereignty gridded, alex k showerhead, or the same Sheldon Black if I were to buy another.

10. Be VERY careful with it.