Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New drug dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skatedood98, Dec 31, 2013.

1. So my friend gave me his dealer's number and I was wondering how I should contact this guy. I've been smoking for about a year now but have always gotten bud through friends. My friend told the guy I'll be calling but what should I say? Should I just say "Is this (drug dealers name)?" and just tell him that my friend gave me his number or what? Sorry if I sound stupid, I've just never done this before.

2. #2 lazytoker, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    Yep, that's how you should go about doing that... He might ask "who's this" instead of answering your first question right away. But that's all there is to it...

3. Just like this say his names Jeff. " hello." "Jeff?" " yeah, who's this" "my names....... I'm Alex's homie, he said to hit you up." "Ok, yeah he did what's up?" " ah not much, just need to get my head right, maybe take a walk in the woods, love trees, Alex told me you did too, You know about where I could find em?" He will more than likely say yeah what you need easy, don't be nervous, that will make you sound shady,

4. Just ask "are you good" and he'll know what that means  :smoking:

5. Be like, so and so gave me your number and that you could hook me up.

That's what I usually say and nevwr have a problem.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

6. it isnt rocket science, just tell him hey (your friend0 gave me ur number is thisd(drug dealers name) n wait for his repsonce
    or text him