New drug czar says "LEGALIZATION ISN'T EVEN ON THE TABLE"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Evolved, May 23, 2009.

1. Our New Drug Czar

Download and listen to the entire fucking disgusting thing...

Fuck Gil Kerlikowske...Fuck Barack Obama...

2. Change my ass. I read somewhere else today..

Change came, but it was more like changing your undershirt. It's clean, and fresh, and it smells great, but it's still just a plain, white t-shirt...just like the one you threw in the hamper yesterday.

3. #3 McGee, May 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2009
    This really isn't a surprise. The guy wouldn't have the job if he was for legalization. It's his job to be against it and that's just what we have to expect. While Gil is seriously confused on marijuana, at least he is open to science... unlike that piece of shit John Walters.

Gil is required BY LAW to oppose legalization. Keep that in mind.

4. Nah, not much of a surprise. He sounds like a complete dick too. Again...not much of a surprise lol.

5. I wish the states would grow a set and tell the federal government to piss off. Fuck the fed, States rights ftw.

6. The PEOPLE need to grow a set, and it will spiral upwards. Just hearing that makes me want to riot :mad:. WHY DO WE PUT UP WITH THIS??

7. I'll fucking take decriminalization at this point.

8. its a states issue anyways. if the states legalize it the feds are powerless to try to enforce their ass-backwards laws. vote the cowards in the state assemblies out of office, and get some people who aren't afraid to stand up for the constitution.

9. If you paid real close attention, you heard who's got their hand up this puppet's ass too. The extra credit answer for today is...pharmaceuticals.

He couldn't fucking WAIT to tell the listeners about how WONDERFUL all the latest shit from Pfizer (et al) is for ya...

Typical...

It's cool though, I'm gonna light up right now just for this thread and Gil. :wave::smoking:

10. i'm with you on this feeling.

11. Rrrr... It really bugs me to hear 'so many people are in rehab for weed' and 'so many people go to the emergency room with weed involved'...

These statistics are blatantly misleading. They suggest that the majority of people voluntarily check into rehab for weed, that people go to the emergency room because of some weed-induced accident, when neither are close to the truth

New York Times “Freakonomics” Blog: “What Would Happen if Marijuana Were Decriminalized?” | NORML's Daily Audio Stash

12. Did anyone really think that he was referring to marijuana legalization when he talked about change?

13. i had to send an email to the professor from usc after reading what he had to say about marijuana. this is the email i just sent to professor hay at usc

Professor Hay,

After reading your commentary about the legalization of marijuana in The New York Times I felt it was necessary for someone to fill you in on a few of your own fallacies.

First you say that "
    There isn't a shred of scientific evidence that marijuana is safe and effective for any medical condition." Obviously you are a smart man as someone does not reach the position you are in without being intelligent. I don't believe I need to teach you about researching facts before making sweeping statements as i'm sure you learned how to do research long ago. So why in this instance do you show no ability to do any research? Or did you just blatantly lie to support your position? I am providing a link to a website that has plenty of information about studies that refute your above statement. I would suggest that you do some reading about the scientific evidence behind medical marijuana before making such a dramatic and sweeping statement.

The Science of Medical Marijuana

I hope that in future debate about marijuana you come better prepared to defend your position. Perhaps even citing facts next time.

Thank you for your time.

14. You know the most ironic thing about this issue, Anslinger claimed marijuana makes you violent. Yet the only time I don't want to beat these marijuana is evil asshole to within an inch of their lives is when I'm high.

I'm not even a violent person, I've never been in a fight, well aside from breaking them up. But the way these slimey lying cocksuckers go around spreading bullshit with nothing to back it up is morally reprehensible. The fact the the drug czar legally is required to oppose legalazation is sickening.

I REALLY need to get out of this country, I don't think I can take all this bullshit much longer.

15. #16 TeamSD, May 23, 2009
    Maybe the states will take action as they are now decrimming it now little by little state by state....

Thats what i prospect in the years to come, as soon as I can flash a sack in front of the clops and they wave me over to encroach a civil fine of $100 and no jail time/no criminal record thats when i will be satisfied.

AND THATS another thing that bothers me. Only up till now have I actually seen any legit people supporting legalization. Like no offense but the Never get raided guy goes on fox news or some show, BLAZED AND HIGH..and just says LEGALIZATION MUST HAPPEN...people are getting killed..this and that...with no evidence to back his support other than that he was a former DEA agent. Now people that are fighting for legalization are coming in 110% with facts and support proving "legit" reasons.... as seen as in the recent vid with FBI Director Robert Mueller.

Thats why your professor wrote you that email in such form.

16. If your location is correct then you already can.

17. #18 Evolved, May 23, 2009
    Damn, nice I didn't know that. Good job Ohio! lol.

In NC it's not quite as lax, i.e. -->"Possession of one half ounce or less is punishable by up to 30 days in jail, most likely suspended. Possession of greater than one half ounce is punishable by 1 - 120 days in jail, with a possibility of community service or probation in lieu of jail. Possession greater than 1.5 ounces increases the penalties to up to 12 months in jail. "

But...still better than nothing.:smoking:

Smoke em if ya got em...

Edit** Hey wait...if that's only a citeable offense, do they umm...de-stash you while they are writing the ticket? Or do you get to keep your herb if you promise to throw it away when you get home. (fingers crossed ofcourse) How does that work exactly?

18. Whats ironic is that after WWII, Anslinger reversed his position saying that weed needed to remain illegal because it made people pacifists and too weak to stand up to the communists.

19. I think our only hope in legalization lies in state governments and federal congress; Obama won't do shit, the drug czar won't do shit.