New Drug Control Policy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Justweed, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Beaming Obama signs historic $938 billion overhaul - Yahoo! News

Wonder what the new policy is going to be now....and when they'll announce it.

2. hmmmm peeked my interest

3. Not sure if it has anything to do with this or not. I don't think anything's changing.

4. More walls, more bars, more bureaucrats, until everyone in the country is either in congress or in prison.

5. lol

From what I've read though, it seems the new direction is treatment over incarceration.

6. I hope so, I like that law enforcement is the last method mentioned, and that there's a whole section on treatment.
    Hopefully!! It's about damn time, look at the other countries that have taken this approach! Countries that aren't global leaders are making us look bad!

7. hmm, scheduled for today, give it a few weeks or a month

8. I agree, i gathered that feel for the read aswell? but potheads should know more than anyone out there that the government can AND WILL spin what they've said/written/promised to uphold or do away with to a public who they dont really give two shits about. The important thing to do is to just live our life...the life that makes us happy and makes others happy to be around us. Because "they" say that it is too bad for the public and not to use it (or else) has not stopped the use of Marijuana (no matter what litterature they release to the public (so called statistics...Ba haha) They do not want people to smoke pot b/c it opens the mind and makes bullshit that "they" pull even easier to see, and forsure they dont want to lose their $$$machine by pot being Illegal (DOES NOT MATTER HOW MUCH LEGAL DISPENSERARIES PAY IN TAXES). Everyone knows they lie/cheat/backstab/sell their souls/make fake wars/fake statistics by using the rules/laws to benifit their hidden agenda/ruin families and lifes for their gain while feeding us the lie that its for the general public's well being/piss on the constitution to get what they want/and make 1 new law that benifits the public's interest have 20 other hidden ones (earmarks) that screw the country up for a lil extra cash in their pockets.
    I'm just thinking (HOPING) that this really is focused on getting rid of the "WAR ON DRUGS" (that obviously failed "THE PUBLIC NOT THE GOVERNMENT") and understanding and treatment. Dont piss on the constitution b/c someone ingest drugs (or wants an automatic weapon vs. a semi-auto)...punish the people who make the choice to break the laws (the real laws set up to protect people, not the man made profit driven (f)laws).

anyway, im done ranting :hello::confused:
    adabwilldoya

9. I was watching Traffic and I realized what very well may be causing the border violence. If you look into how the Military uses their radar for land and sea activity, I think through the office of drug control. They have probably been giving less military jurisdiction free passes to get by, doing business with other countries.Obviously, the Government isn't going to smuggle drugs for everybody. Having less clear passes to move drugs, is causing a run at the border.

10. Our dictator and chief signed the healthcare bill into law yesterday. I am sure there was not one mention of MMJ. Taxes are going up folks--some immediately some later. When American workers start seeing a decrease in thier checks or investments--the stock market will likely crash again. Oh--and we have not seen the last of the real estate market bubble--another is coming. Individuals and commerical real estate are headed to record foreclosures.