NEW Double Circ by Pulse Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OnlyDaBombShit, Apr 1, 2012.

1. #1 OnlyDaBombShit, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    Yo just came back from Ziggy's Smoke Shop in Huntington Beach with a new double circ piece. Its by a new company called Pulse Glass. Never heard of them before but the quality is nice and the price was right. So I had to gave it a try. Let me know what you guys think!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISDhhF5DTo0[/ame]

2. Nice! How much did you pay for it?? Although from your video it doesn't really seem like it can stack bubbles super well.

3. Sweet piece but I'd only use it for errl.

4. looks like an ok little piece but I doubt it was made in the us.

5. Clean piece man! Was gonna pick that up or my stemline double showerhead. I heard they are a fairly new company and their stuff is made in Cali. I think you may want to add some more water so it will stack better.

6. That's a single circ not a double. Nice tho.

7. Paid $260 for the piece. After I recorded video, i realized that i didn't add enough water and after hitting it again. It stack much better than what you see on the video. I'll post another one so you guys can see the difference.

8. When i asked about the glass and where it came from, the guys told me it was all blown from California. Its one of those you gotta feel it to believe it. The glass is pretty thick to me, i think its 5mm.

9. Hey i'm sure its hard to tell from the video whether it was a single or double. So i took a picture for you so you could see it better in detail. Not here to say i told you so, just wanted to show you cause i know your interest in the piece. Hope this helps and thanks for the support!

20120403_192725.jpg

10. #10 OnlyDaBombShit, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    Heres a better version and view of the Double Circ from Pulse. I didn't put enough water the first time. I'm surprise how adding a little more water changes the hit so much. I hope this helps you guys get a better view.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR9jFbzJuhQ[/ame]

11. Excellent clarifying responses.

I'm surprised it doesn't stack smoke bubbles better. From the test shots, it looks like it should nearly be stacking up the entire can.

Nice piece though, the perc reminds me of E. Ross' design.

12. yeah, even with that extra water it still doesn't stack that well. At first I thought it was the size of the can but it's actually that double circ I only see five holes.

13. Oh ok I see now. Interesting perc design. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before.

14. It doesnt stack because its not a well made perc. They should learn how to make proper showerheads with slits and gridding before they attempt a double circ. It looks like there are about 10 holes on the top layer of the circ (which is the one that does most of the stacking.) Most of the DWB showerheads that you see stacking have 300+ points of diffusion...it makes a huge difference.

15. I think it's safe to assume OP's piece wasn't made for flowers.

16. [quote name='"IzZ Tip C"']I think it's safe to assume OP's piece wasn't made for flowers.[/quote]

This. Looks like a great errl rig though. OP id just use that for errl and pick up something bettet for flowers