New Double Bubbler!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Brutus, Jan 17, 2008.

1. New Double Bubbler!

Havent had many pipes in the while ive been smoking, mostly blunts and joints. So i said what the hell and spent 75 for a sick double bub. has a real cool finish that needs to be seen in the right light though, kinda like chameleon finish. Needs a good name too. Im up for suggetsions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. $75 thats a steal nice lookin dub bub dood

3. Looks awsome bro, hows it hit?

4. Awesome, real smooth. Putting in the freezer makes for a even better time hahah.

5. thats a cool color, did it come like that or is that resin color change?

6. I love it! I'm looking to have my next glass purchase be a double bubbler. Is it more difficult to rip it through two chambers?

7. I really like it, nice pickup. :hello:

8. i always wondered how you fill double bubs..

9. I poured water through the carb and the mouthpiece on mine.

Nice bubbs...I bet thats going to change colors like crazy, make it beautiful :hello:

10. lookin good man

11. Nice nice. I got a double bub over the summer and they are amazing. Such a cool hit.

12. thats sweet, hopefully ccg. u should try it with a lot less water, just 1/4ish inches above the bottom of the stem, see if u like it better.

13. Im going to ignore the bubbler to point out that I am going to whoop your ass in halo. GT=solidust snake. FR me and lets have a stoned battle. Im calling you out son!

14. That thing looks amazing! Definitely worth $75.

15. you just fill up the first chamber through the carb, then tip the piece over so that the mouth piece is pointing down more and the water will travel through the tunnel connecting the two chambers. i used to have the same design dub bub but it got confiscated haha. It's okay though cuz i plan on getting a heady one and more like 3 or 4 chambers.

congrats tho man, water-pipes are awesome.

16. Name=Shesha

Its part of Indian (from India) mythology.

Its a snake that the creator, brahman, slept on or something.
    Wiki it. I feel like its a good fit.

17. my boy sam will fuck you up in halo, ill sit and watch though cause i suck like that

18. cod4 ownz u

19. sick man, you get that from high tides? i just picked up one of the headie double bubs last weekend