new double bub stacking

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gumby420, May 14, 2011.

1. new double bubbler made by glasstafarian. already posted some pics in another thread, decided to make another for these two vids.
    Dry Hit
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smzCVCHratA&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - Glasstafarian double bubbler stacking[/ame]

King Kush Hit :D
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyBc3sSzo3c&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - Glasstafarian double bubbler[/ame]

2. I love the work on those downstems.

3. the diffusion looks awesome, and i always love those long cylinder design of dubblers (and the worked downstems :D ), got one myself and the cylinder design seems to stack the best. i bet it would stack bubbles like a gold medalist if the chamber on the showerhead piece was a bit wider to allow bubble mass. hmmm, that gives me the idea to seek out a blower and have a very custom bubbler made ;)

4. I dig all the glass in the videos my man, especially the Paddy's Pub glass :smoke: The bub kicks ass too ;]

5. nice bubblers man i like the worked glass where is that blown?

6. #6 theasian, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    Digging the colors ... Smoke happy :bongin:

7. its blown in new mexico

8. haha damn dude good eye on the Paddys pub glass.

9. Lol. What can I say, I love that show. And I really do dig the dub bub. I remember a while back glasstafarian sent out some sloppy work then came on here and made an ass out of himself; and it really turned me off of his work, but things like this are changing my mind about him.

10. ya i remember seeing all that too. haha ya glasstafarian doesnt have any grammatical sense in any of his e mails. but if your patient he wont do you wrong. that last kid on here was bugging him like every other day with hella
    e mails, so he got tired of all these e mails and "finished" his product. still pretty weak to do but whatever, dont stress out your artist.