New Dorm

Discussion in 'General' started by HCLPfan, Aug 14, 2006.

1. So I'm at registration (starting my freshmen year of college) and I'm getting my room assignments. I was already worried that I'd find out my roomate doesn't smoke but it turns out not only does my roomate smoke too, but my other 2 suite-mates do too AND I'm in room 420. haha hooray!

2. awesome dude! Enjoy college! you'll meet everlasting friends there, and you'll meet some fake ass people too, but keep your head up and have fun.

3. omg dude, what a stroke of good fortune!!

4. haha thats awesome.

5. i wish i could be half as lucky....

my one roomate does not smoke.......and doesnt seem like he has any interest in it.:(

6. haha room 420, that's fuckin genius

7. I got mine too, the dude drinks but doesnt smoke :\

8. thats awesome

9. That is awesome man. I got a triple my freshman year and my 2 roomies were bigger stoners than i was :D

hope you have fun man:smoke:

10. yeah Im moving into my dorm this Saturday and my roomate acts just like Steve Stifler from American Pie, typical fraternity guy, and he smokes too, so I was really excited to know about that, we have ALOT in common.

11. lol i dont know if i could handle "Stifler" as a roomate. Maybe the funny dude at the party, but not living wit him. Good luck with that man :p

i am so happy to be outta the damn dorms:D

12. i scedual classes Friday, and will find outr then