New Discovery!!

Discussion in 'General' started by DangerDoom, May 6, 2007.

1. When eating brownies and you crave that glass of milk. . . stop yourself and reach for a big glass of orange juice. I have discovered tonight that OJ is by far the best thing to wash down brownies after a night of smoking that herb.

mmmmm browwnnnieesss :cool:

2. Yea Orange Juice Is the Shit Man

3. I swear to god man. I came home after a night of smoking some dank ass shit. I grab a few brownies I find on the counter, then I grab the bottle of OJ. I pour that shit down and I was amazed at how good it tasted. It put a smile on my face. Finaly something besides milk to get rid of that chocolate taste. I am not the biggest milk fan so this makes me happy.

mmmmmm brownies

DD

4. I've tried many-an-orange juice in my time. But, nothing beats making your own. Peel about 5 Navel Oranges, and just blend the shit out of them. Pulp and all.

Mmmmmmmm...

5. mmmmmmmmmmm o.j.

6. i love OJ. my favorite is the low acid tropicana with no pulp. now thats the best.

7. i love the pulp. gives the drink a good texture.

8. Me too... I have mild acid reflux and this stuff is glorious

9. Darn straight DUDE!!!

I have some acid reflux shit and the low acid OJ is amazing. its so smooth going down, i love it

10. I guess imma get that, because I have acid reflux.

do they have one with some pulp? i love pulp.

11. [​IMG]

I'd still prefer a nice cold glass of milk with a brownie any day :D

12. Yeah, high pulp is the only way to go. :D

13. Pulp? PULP!!!!! WE DOn't NEED NO FUCKING PULP!!!!

You suck, just like your buddy pulp.

14. Bah! You wouldn't know good orange juice if it bit you in the ass. :laughing:

15. I hate pulp.. ick.

16. A nice cuppa tea is the best drink at any time, hot or cold, indoors or outdoors.

17. You're my new best friend. I tried to +rep, but I gots ta spread it around. :D

18. I appreciate the attempt :p

19. I'm definitely gonna have to try OJ next time, I've never thought of that...

20. whitewarrior

i never thought of it either, but i was so high last night i just grabbed what ever i saw first. and it tasted great.

RuffRat

i love tea, i drink it all the time. i have about 2 big nalgene bottles of it a day. i drink it hot