New diffused bubbler and chron p/u

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dreamtheater, Aug 17, 2011.

1. #1 dreamtheater, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    Just got this nice Cali blown fumed bub, it has a long downstem and gets mad diffusion, ill post a vid tommorw hits like a champ. talked em down 10,got it for 60 which im very happy with, the guys at The Cave were super chill
    Named it King Crimson cause that's what I was listening to and fits perfect
    Also just picked up some Purple Mr. Nice Guy and OG Kush, 7.3 for 60, good way to spend 120
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Beautiful piece and beautiful bud, I wish I was there for you to smoke me out ;p jk, gratz on new purchases.

3. damn +rep I love king crimson

4. Do you live in socal?

5. nah norcal, but they said the bub was from socal

6. #6 Chemdogg510, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Weird I had a same bubbler. Same color and design except it was a double chamber. And it was from socal haha

7. Damn, that bub is sick as fuck. Great looking nugs, too. +Rep.

8. That bubbler is so great man. I love bubbler pipes but I cant find anything but china pipes arround here I would kill to pay 60 bucks for a diffused bub like that!

9. Nice little piece!

And some INCREDIBLE dank prices, gimme gimme

10. yeah, a 1/4 is like 140 here in texas. I can normally get it for 100 if i know the dealer but damn!! 60?!!? lucky.... :(

11. hah took some videos but then forgot to upload
    check it out
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clrQI0xiAt0]Diffused Bubbler - YouTube[/ame]

12. Was that Crimson I hear?

13. #14 KGann, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    In the court. Of the King Crimson.

Yes.

14. awesome bubbler man, i love how unusual it looks + diffusers ftw. the bud looks good too.

15. Kinda expensive. Nice piece none the less. SCORE

16. I dont think so,maybe not a steal but you'd be hard pressed to find a thick cali blown diffused bubbler for under 60 in just about any smoke shop out there