Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New dealer.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdesh, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Ok so before today i've never gotten a legit dealer, its always been random kids, in school, and they would jip you by a little. And no one was a RELIABLE source. So today, my friend is tellin me bout this kid in my neighborhood who usually has good shit. Turns out, he sells the best mids ive smoked in a while, sometimes gets BANGER, has a car, and scales it out right infront of me. It was real nice and i was sooooo pumped, finally a legit dealer lol. I hope i didnt act like too much of a douche, good first impression right? =P

2. u already sound like a douche
    goodluck?:hide:

3. Nice, I still have to fuck with school dealers since I just got here.

4. Not cool dude. Anyways, good job on getting a hook up, but as far as first impressions go, I don't think they matter, it's all about the money..

5. total buzz kill, thanks bro.

6. Ditto, definately no positive vibes with that guy.

Congrats on finding on honest guy, give him your business and he should keep treating ya well haha. If you know your getting fucked in a deal just pass it by, buy your own scale and you will be much happier in the long run trust me.

7. yeah we got a busted one right now, as long as he weighs it out right infront of me, im not worried at all.

8. btw, thinkin bout it, i kinda did sound like a douche, my bad guys, i was jus really really excited. We haven't had a legit reliable dealer in a year.

9. sounds good do not fuck it up.