Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, May 27, 2013.

1. Most people around here all get there shit from this one kid I know, he basically just supplies all the dealers. He sells fair prices but he basically supplies the weed to our entire town. Yesterday, I hit up a new dealer that's kinda a scumbag but he sells straight bags so I figured I'd give him a shot. He hooked it up 3.5 g of straight dank for 50$. Everyone else around here has mids cuz all the dealers have one source, but this new kids buys from someone else and always has the best bus around. Is it typical to be able to find dank weed when there's usually just miss around? Have I just been buying from the wrong ppl? Anyway this new kid hooks it up, he scales it out in front of you and ways has straight fire. Happy smokin guys

2. there is always dank weed around you just got to search for it.  

3. good for you! Dank is best.

4. Good shit! Smoke dank, fuck the mids and giving that one kid money, he's prolly a dick.

5. No matter where you live, there's always a better dealer somewhere near you.

6. I'm happy for you man post some pics of your nugz bro

7. I thought that discussions about minors doing illeagle street dealing was prohibited on GC. Admins?

8. I thought that discussions about minors doing illeagle street dealing was prohibited on GC. Admins?
    </blockquote>Are you high right now?

GTFO.

10. #10 Nugagerube, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Dude, you should be cool with him. Hes a troll just like you!

11. Suck on this troll dick then bitch. Im not a troll.

12. If you're not a troll then how do you have a troll dick?  :confused_2:

13. Magic baby

14. #14 junkheadrev, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Edit : fuck