Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ecstacy, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Have a new dealer, I work with him and he's a pretty cool guy. So I thought I'd buy some mid off of him and I was very pleased with what I got. As far as Southern ohio goes, 180 for an oz isn't bad for killer mid. I can get an oz of a little bit better stuff from my other dealer but right now he's dry. Here's some pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What do you guys think

2. Looks like regular old mid to me...and 180 is absolutely insane, I thought Virginia prices were crazy... I was paying 90-110 for the exact same stuff, and sometimes seedless.

But if you enjoy it, and it smokes good...that's all that matters I guess.

3. Up here prices are a little more, but it still kicks my ass :bongin:

4. #4 Tomato Dog, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    nobody in this country should be smoking midgrade anymore.
    Anyways tho happy smokin:smoking:

I hope you come across some primo.

5. $180 is outrageous. I can get better looking stuff for $80 an ounce, but it still looks OK.

6. you know what, thats fuckin awesome but,

OP lives in Ohio though, not cali where its fucking legal to grow under certain circumstances.

and bro, you are getting ripped off at 80, i pay 65. suck it.

lol

and OP, those dont look like "killer mids", just some regular compressed mids.

7. Yea I'm in Chicago where prices are inflated as fuck, and $180 is definitely on the high side

Was paying $250 for 2 back in the day

8. Yeah I could pay $65 for some dirt weed...

9. All that matters is your happy with the purchase. To throw salt in your wounds I too live in Ohio and pay 70ish if I picked up a zip of that grade.

10. My other dealer gets me an oz for 150 with some pretty sticky weed, but since he's dry I didn't mind paying a little more from a friend, and this guy gave me some brownies and we smoke at his condo all the time so i don't mind.

11. wouldnt get me high if i smoked it but i could make an easy profit if i flipped it... some ppl pay that price for a half zip of same quality in this area :O

12. lol i was fucking with you, i live in NY, 65 would barely even get you regs....

Just pointing out the fact that everyone has different prices due to area and black market

Op said in his OP 180 is a good price for south ohio.....

and just because its cheap doesnt mean shit, what if i knew a grower and he hooked it up on good weed? there are people out there that would just give ounces to friends because they are friendly. :cool:

13. you got ripped off so badly I can't even believe it lol. I live in NE ohio and first of all, that isn't mids. That is reggie. I would never pay more than 50 an ounce let alone 180! damn lol

14. Lol, come to CA and kick it with some growers/vendors. Your opinion will change about the legality of growing cannabis in California, I guarantee that. For the thousandth time, CA is not some sort of safe haven where you can grow 99 plants and not get fucked with. The cops WILL go after you, if they can.

15. Rep+ for that shit man, true as hell!

16. How much you paying for an ounce pal? I'm in NY as well.

I pay a lot :( like 200-230 depending on strain.

17. That's not too bad if it's dank

18. To me thats charging for an ounce of that but your smoking n I'm not hating :smoking:

19. Hell, I've already had two people nab some off me for 14 a gram each off this batch, I'll take it.