Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ROLLTIDE oOo, Aug 7, 2012.

1. How would I go about in trying to find a new dealer ? I want some 1 I can trust.

2. Trust no one

3. Try the search bar.

4. Oh where do you live I will check my world wide network of weed connects with that info... Ok I think I got one go to the nearest walmart ask for jim-bob he's a huge dude can't miss him..

5. bro you have to realize that you're still buying something on the black market. Unless they are great friends and scale it right in front of you. I would only trust cautiously

6. It's pretty typical to get shorted like.2 from someone you don't know until you build rapport and get to know them a little. Once they thing you're totally cool they will or should be straight from then on. I know it isn't right or anything but thats how it typically is with my new dudes.

7. You can just go to the downtown scene at night, find a party. Full of drug dealers. The only thing is you can't trust a dealer you first meet, you have to take that chance.

8. Thanks for the advise

9. My wife and I recently moved from Las Vegas to Bradenton, Florida to retire. At our ages (66), it has been impossible.