Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jakeproust, Aug 2, 2012.

1. So I don't smoke alot, but ill buy an ounce or two every 3-4 weeks when I'm in school. I don't live in the same city as my school, so I decided before I leave school I'll buy like 5 grams, and I did so that lasted for me up until now. The guy I bought it from lives in the city where my school is. So now I don't have anyone to buy from. I am the only one of my friends who smokes, so i can't really ask people. There is this one person that I knew from high school, but never spoke more than a handful of sentences, whose brother sells. I have the number of the person who I went to high school with, and I just feel like it would be super awkward and sketchy to just randomly hit them up to ask about their sibling. Any advice, cause that really is my only option until I go back to school, which is in a month :(. Anyone that has been in a similar situation?

2. Just walk around and ask people. Guarantee you'll find some if you try long enough