Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by success, Jul 30, 2012.

1. so i got this guys number ive know for a while and it turns out he deals. got some pretty dank lemon skunk.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    paid $30 its supposed to be 1.5 g's.

what you guys smokin tonight? :smoke: :bongin:

oh and watcha smokin out of i got this
    [​IMG]

2. If that's all you got that's like a 10-15 sacthel

3. Looks pretty good. Got a nice yellow tint to it.

4. those are not dime bags

5. Whatever.

Your in Chicago and if you don't have a scale who the fuck knows if it weighed right.

6. If you're happy with it, nice pick up, my man!
    Although I would always have a scale, you gotta work with what you got.
    I'd smoke it!

7. Nice pickup, looks about right.

8. thats a dub little buddy, you got jipped. i buy 10 sacs fatter then that in chicago lol

9. I hope that's not all the bud you got for 30 bucks. I got two of those types of bags except they had money signs instead of playboy. They were stuffed full as can be of dank and I payed 30 bucks. 30 bucks is almost an 1/8. 45 at most for an 1/8 of dank. If I payed anymore than that I would start growing.

10. you live in a mmj state shush :rolleyes:

11. [quote name='"HighxLife"']

you live in a mmj state shush :rolleyes:[/quote]

It's legal for anyone to buy the seed online and to be on this site you have to be 18+. So I assume the people on this site can grow. I'm just saying that's a little high why not just grow some fire shit the way you like it and have free weed for life?

12. Hey man i just picked up 1.5 yesterday and it was about the same size as that, except mine came in a cig box. Nice pickup man!

13. It's nice bud, but 1.5 for $30? That's steep.

14. [quote name='"FattyAssSnaps"']

It's legal for anyone to buy the seed online and to be on this site you have to be 18+. So I assume the people on this site can grow. I'm just saying that's a little high why not just grow some fire shit the way you like it and have free weed for life?[/quote]

I don't believe pot seeds are legal in like, Illinois where I live. Only mmj states.

15. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']

I don't believe pot seeds are legal in like, Illinois where I live. Only mmj states.[/quote]

Lol. It's like shroom spores. You can buy the spore, but once it grows it's illegal. You can buy weed seeds just it's illegal to grow them haha. The government has some stupid laws :D

16. [quote name='"FattyAssSnaps"']

Lol. It's like shroom spores. You can buy the spore, but once it grows it's illegal. You can buy weed seeds just it's illegal to grow them haha. The government has some stupid laws :D[/quote]

Actually, no. Marijuana seeds are illegal no matter what, mushroom spores are not.

17. It's clearly not the worst deal in the world, and 30$ is definitely NOT an average street price for an 8th. I'd say it looks like you may have gotten a tiny bit short on the 1.5, but it's always hard to tell from a picture and the only way to know for sure is to use a scale.

Next time if I were you I would only buy a gram, or if you have the budget, an eighth. Anything in between is harder to see if you're getting ripped off. 20$ for a gram and 60$ for an 8th are pretty much the most weed costs anywhere unless there's literally only one dealer in your area, in which case you should go somewhere else to buy weed or just grow without disturbance because you live in the middle of nowhere :D

18. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']

Actually, no. Marijuana seeds are illegal no matter what, mushroom spores are not.[/quote]

Did not know that. Glad its legal for me :smoke:

19. He is saying its not the little dub baggie that you think it is. its a bigger bag then that.

it covers his hand....

20. I wouldn't pay 30 bucks for that, I'd get an ounce of the best Mexican brick weed you've ever smoked for 30 bucks.