Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New dealer update (w/ pics!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by automaticguy, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Hey guys! Just wanted to give a quick little update. Many of you checked out my last thread and had a look at the pics I posted of some bud I was getting. A lot of you said that it was mediocre looking, and after smoking it for awhile, it felt harsh and the high didn't really last that long. Well, I found a new dealer, and here's some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So, I'm pretty stoked about the look of this bud, and I'm about to try it out,
    how's it look guys?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      317 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      302.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      301.6 KB
      Views:
  2. looks like reeal good mids. fire around here.
    looks pretty good though. should get you baked.
    what did you pay?

3. Looks alright to me.

4. Paid $40 for an eighth.

5. crystally as shittt looks like good stuffff:wave:

6. High mids. The only thing that would push this bud up higher to something like true fire would be more hairs and amber trichs. Did your guy kief those buds beforehand?

7. Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if he did or not, I didn't bother asking.

8. 40 for an eight seems a little pricey but i guess it depends on where youre at
    what did he tell you it was? just reg weed or what? and it weighed 3.5grams correct?

9. #9 skimpenguin, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    for how good that looks i'd say 40 an 8th is close to good