Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Dealer, Opinion on Bud Quality?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icebat007, Jul 11, 2016.

1. IMG_0220.JPG
    I just bought some weed from a new dealer, and I want someone else to give their opinion of the quality and if it was worth it. I can tell the general difference between quality but I want someone else to give their opinion since I'm fairly new.

My friend who introduced us smokes daily and said that he sold him really good weed so I trust him. I payed $10 a gram, which is reasonable being I'm not in a legal state. From what I can tell it is definitely not the Mexican Brick weed (Schwag), it has a fairly strong grassy and marijuana odor, and the trichomes aren't extremely evident but are do seem the be present if you look at it closely.

I attached 3 photos of what I bought, obviously not the whole stash just a few buds. The photos have a light from the top and a notecard used as a background, they were taken with an iPhone 6s. Photos 1 and 2 are the same photo (1st had HDR enabled the 2nd does not). IMG_0217.JPG IMG_0219.JPG IMG_0220.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Only way to tell how good it is, is to smoke it. Visually it doesn't look like anything special but nobody can tell from a pic. You'll have to decide yourself if it was work it. Looks mean nothing. Sometimes amazing looking stuff is garbage and vice versa

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah, I've seen that where something that looks like straight fire ends up being complete trash, or at least not worth the price. After I smoke it I'll try and remember to come back here and give an update on if it was any good.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yea looks average. Only you can tell us differently

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like weed. Smoke it. That's how you tell how good it is.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I know it's been a while since I started this post but I said I'd come back to say how it was and I barely got the chance to smoke yesterday.

Definetly some good weed that was worth the money. It made me fairly tired and there was a very large calming almost sedative effect. The visual effects made everything sort of HD, like everything had a sort of shine and was very clean. So for sure a heavy Indica strain, the dealer just threw some other strains in (just whatever he had) which may have effected it.

Took a little more than I was expecting to get high but it was still good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. As long as it got you high that's all that matters, I've smoke weed that looked like crap and fit high asf, I've also smoked weed with slot of crystals and got mildly high.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Same here, some dude sold me and my friend some leftover he had, it got us super high we were listening to music inside our car with the top window down as snowflakes were dropping inside.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Sounds like an amazing time.

10. Yeah especially since we were using his older brothers car, not sure which type of jeep it was but it was huge. We just had to make sure we didn't crash lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app